Dec 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!

We've been decorating our houses for weeks, baked Christmas biscuits, put up a wonderfully decorated Christmas tree, broke our heads about what to give the parents, the siblings, etc. and now Christmas is finally here.

I wish you all a wonderful Christmas holiday, enjoy the ambiance, the gathering with your family and your friends and the delicious dinner ;)
May your stockings be filled and your presents be what you wanted!

Love,
~K

You can find my Christmas present to you after the jump!



My present to you is a picspam of favourite photos of Rob & Kristen from my followers on Twitter, special thanks to Tama0026.

his fingers on her hips...

cuteness alert

 this is my favourite

sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment respectfully and don't include any links or phone numbers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...