Dec 12, 2010

My Favourite R/K FanVids

I decided to post some of my favourite R/K videos against the drought.
Enjoy and let's hope they'll have a great time shooting 'Breaking Dawn', but first, let us remember all those epic moments *sigh*



Robert and Kristen - All This Time
(by OneRepublic)
made by eysies

Rob and Kristen - Chasing Cars
brings us back to the old times *sigh*
made by keeparmin1



Robert and Kristen - Bring Me Flowers
Beautiful Song Choice
made by keeparmin1


Robert & Kristen: Crush
Because it was like the first R/K FanVid I've watched
made by julyfox

And this is just for the best R/K photoshooting we've had so far.
And Sia's 'Breathe Me' always reminds me of this vid, such a wonderful song...
(made by julyfox)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment respectfully and don't include any links or phone numbers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...