May 27, 2011

Rob Spotted at Johnny Flynn's Concert in Toronto + New Fan Picture

Picture via Flinstones1973




Me with Robert Pattinson @ the Johnny Flynn gig in Toronto. :)))))

(Click for Bigger)
Photobucket


Caitlin Rose, band that opened for Johnny Flynn last night in Toronto, tweeted about a certain Robert Pattinson
Photobucket

Jeremy Fetzer that plays guitar for the band also tweeted about Rob


Photobucket


@dkatch40, that met Rob there, tweeted:




Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

UPDATED: Fan Encounter from @Late2thePartee (via Robsessed)

Photobucket


Rob is a fan and mentioned one of his songs on his iTunes Celebrity Playlist on November/08
“Brown Trout Blues” by Johnny Flynn: “I grew up with some amazing musicians in London who are still my friends. Marcus Foster, Bobby Long and Sam Bradley are recording their albums now, but Johnny Flynn completed his one a while ago. I just saw him play in L.A. and he was incredible. But he’s always been incredible so I can’t say I was surprised. Get this album it’s great and no one else does music like him at all.”

This is via RPLife 

6 comments:

  1. This is really nice and Rob's so handsome and to the one who's updating this blog well I gotta say thank you! This is the first RK blog that I know and I keep on visiting this blog.

    BTW. Rob's looking good and I'm sure that he and Bear misses K.

    Damn Im 36 years old and still in love with that two (R and K)

    And to the blog updater uhmm thank you plus I love the new look of the blog. Pink is really cool.

    Lots of love from Cherry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think that I should comment on your other post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Cherry yeah, hes really good lookin' here

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Cherry, Im the one who's updating this blog for a while and Im part of the team. Anyways thanks for your love and support for this blog that means alot.

    Yes,I also believe that Rob and Bear is missing K :)

    Thanks again Cherry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So your name is Nikki? Hi, then! You are very welcoming ya knaw and darling its no prob *grins*

    ReplyDelete

Please comment respectfully and don't include any links or phone numbers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...