Oct 26, 2011

'Breaking Dawn' Soundtrack Artist 'Sleeping at Last' Is Team Edward and Talks About Rob's Skills

loading

PP: We know you’re Team Edward. What do you like about Edward and Rob Pattinson?

SAL: It’s true.. I’m team Edward.. don’t get me wrong, team Jacob-ers.. werewolves are super cool, BUT vampires? come on. as for what I like about Edward.. I appreciate his gentleman-ness, seriousness and overall vampire-ness. As for Rob himself, although I have’t met him, he seems like a good guy and he does a fantastic job at being edward – I will also say that his acting in Water for Elephants was quite superb! plus, I like his singing voice. I’ve only heard a song or two, but was very surprised by the soulful voice he has. Very talented fellow, that Mr. Pattinson!

Read the full interview at PattinsonPost | via PattinsonLadies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment respectfully and don't include any links or phone numbers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...